Purina Miniature Horse and Pony
Purina Miniature Horse and Pony horse feed is specifically formulated to meet the unique needs of miniature horses and ponies who tend to be more metabolically efficient than large horses, but still require the nutrition necessary for growth, gestation, lactation, breeding and competition.
Feed Form: Pellets and Extruded Nuggets
Recommended For: Miniature Horses and Ponies.
|Purina® Amplify® Nugget||
|High Quality Proteins||
|Highly Digestible Ingredients||
|Consistently Fresh, Quality Natural Ingredients||
|Controlled Sugars & Starch||
|FeedGuard® Nutrition System||
|COPPER (CU)||MIN||75 PPM|
|SELENIUM (SE)||MIN||0.60 PPM|
|ZINC (ZN)||MIN||270 PPM|
|VITAMIN A||MIN||6000 IU/LB|
|VITAMIN E||MIN||125 IU/LB|
- Feed at regular times. Do not feed more than 0.5 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight in one serving. Divide total daily feeding into at least two servings with three daily servings preferred. Be sure to weigh your feed using a scale. A small scale can be purchased in the fishing department of many sporting goods stores.
- Feed horse in a natural position from troughs placed at normal head height or lower. Do NOT feed free-choice (all the horse wants).
- Reduce and/or delay feeding a horse that is hot, excited or showing pain, fever or diarrhea. Consult your veterinarian if any problems arise. Prevent rapid eating.
- Always feed a minimum of 1.0 to 1.2 lbs per 100 lbs of body weight of good quality, clean hay or pasture.
- Inadequate amounts of poor quality hay may lead to colic and other digestive disturbances.
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times, except immediately after intense physical exercise.
- Provide your horse with access to salt.
- Maintain a regular deworming program, have the horses's teeth examined annually and consult your veterinarian on a regular basis.
- Thomas Moore Wild Birds
- Purina Feed
- TAN Feed
- Show Feed
- Pet Food and Supplies
- Ranch Supply
- Contact Us
- Animal Health
- Saturday, June 1: